It’s a beautiful Caturday. I’m just too lazy to bake today. Just wanna enjoy the beauty of my little garden and feel so blessed 🙂
All is taken care by my awesome parents.
and enjoy my childhood snack.
This is one of my most favorite snacks ever and ever! One day if you have a lot of baby ambarella or baby mango that they are super sour and you don’t know what you should do with them, well, maybe you want to consider to do this kind of summer snack.
- 1 kg baby ambarella or baby mango, peeled and halved if needed
- 200 gr salt
- 200 gr sugar
- Few red peppers (optional)
- Wash baby fruits over lots of water and 2 gr kali alum
- In a huge jar, place baby fruits inside with water and salt for an hour
- Wash the fruits again and again 3-4 times
- In a huge jar, place all fruits inside again with sugar and few sliced red peppers (if you like spicy) for at least 4 hours
They should be kept in the fridge up to a week. My mouth is watering now…