Strawberry ice cream (egg free)
You know there are days so called ice cream mood, ice cream mode and all I want is just ice cream. Strawberry is one of my most favorite fruits and flavor of any desserts.
Here are what you need
Tools: a blender, an ice cream maker (I use my hero KitchenAid ice cream maker)
- 2 cups blended fresh strawberry (approximately 1,3 lbs uncut strawberry)
- 2 cups heavy cream or half and half
- 3/4 cups corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Use a whisk to mix well all ingredients to make sure salt already dissolved.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge 4 hours.
- Then do as instructions of the machine.
Enjoy your delish ice cream, sweet-tooth!